This is the page to read if you need writing work done.
You’re here because you have a problem that you need a writer to fix. If you’ve gotten this far on the site, there’s a good chance we’re a match and I’ll be able to solve your problem.
Next, comes the part of this page where I tell you that I know writing is only one-third of the job.
You need a reliable professional — someone who can help assess your problem, communicate effectively, follow directions, take critiques, incorporate any revisions, and deliver publish-ready copy on a deadline. I practice all these skills on the daily. I won’t let you down there.
You also need a writer that can manage the business angle of things — who sends out timely invoices, without surprises or mistakes, operates in a professional manner, and respects you and your business. I’m sometimes an irreverent soul, but I take this seriously as well. I think it’s important we treat each other like the best humans we possibly can.
You may be interested in what kind of writer I am and what kind of background or portfolio I can show as a writerly proof-of-concept, if you will.
In short, I’m a versatile writer. Not many people can lay claim to having penned academic papers that make them a top-three world scholar on a super obscure topic AND have a half-dozen posts grace the front page of BuzzFeed. But I’m that dude.
I also have considerable experience with arts journalism, and in the music, nonprofit, library, and social media fields.
Do I care about what I do?
Yes, I love what I do. I love content writing. I’m privileged to learn and explore new topics every day and connect with interesting people across the globe. I think there’s a great deal of knowledge, support, and experience to be shared among the online web of freelancers, hence the dominant blog aspect of this site.
My strengths are places where I can bring personal experience to bear, topics such as:
- Social Media LinkedIn | Twitter | Ello | Facebook
- Entrepreneurship Work-at-Home Moms | Sports Business Ideas
- Startups New Business Ideas
- Tech Yoga Tech Tools | Google Algorithms | SEO Rankings | Data Breaches
- And Design Responsive Typography | Tired Trends | Creative MI Web Design
But I’ve written about topics as diverse as:
- Nonprofit Events NFP Social Media | Event Sponsorship | Budgeting
- Insurance Products Life Insurance | Cyber Insurance
- Yoga Ten Step Plans | Mistakes to Avoid
- And Golf Event Sites | Tournament Players
Quality of Work
What can you expect from my work, you may wonder? Each project comes with:
- Custom-Made Original Content
- A Style and Tone of Your Choosing
- Publish-Ready Copy
- Image Sourcing or Screenshots as Needed
- Delivery Dates Respected
- Friendly & Responsive Email Interactions
- Professional Digital Invoices & Convenient Online Payment Options
- Complete Confidentiality for Any NDA/Ghostwritten Work
Revisions are complimentary, but clients rarely ask for them. My average is 60 perfect-the-first-time pieces for every one revision request.
Get In Touch
As you can see from this conversion page, I love to come at things from a creative angle. Please get in touch if you need writing work. I love being able to help people make their business’s words work better for them.